News and events
- MBA Information Session (CBD)
MBA Information sessions and evenings are designed to assist you in determining the right pathway for you. Book your place now
- MBA Experiential Learning Workshop (North Ryde)
Experience action-learning and our class environment first-hand, by attending an Experiential Learning Workshop. Book your place now
- Macquarie University launches an entirely online Global MBA program focused on building capabilities of the future
The Macquarie Graduate School of Management Global MBA is the first degree offered on Coursera in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Women Who Change the World
In conjunction with International Women’s Day and Macquarie University’s Master of Social Entrepreneurship we were proud to host the Big Friday of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Women Who Change the World.
- Financial Times ranks MGSM's MBA number one in Australia
The Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) has today taken out the title of Australia’s best business school as well placing in the world’s top 50 business schools following the release of the 2017 Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking.
- Dr Debbie Haski- Leventhal Explores The Importance of Responsible Management Education
In her recent survey, Dr Haski-Leventhal explores the attitude of business students and their outlook on the importance of responsible management education.
- The Economist Which MBA? 2016 Survey Ranks Macquarie Graduate School of Management in the World’s Top 50
19 OCTOBER 2016, SYDNEY: Macquarie University is pleased to announce that the Macquarie University Graduate School of Management (MGSM) has been ranked 46thbest in the world, 3rd highest in Australia, and 1st in New South Wales, by The Economist’s coveted Which MBA? 2016 survey.
- Professor Michael Aitken receives Prime Minister's Prize for Innovation
Professor Michael Aitken awarded for creating and commercialising tools that are making global markets fair and efficient