- Women Who Change the World
In conjunction with International Women’s Day and Macquarie University’s Master of Social Entrepreneurship we were proud to host the Big Friday of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Women Who Change the World.
- Financial Times ranks MGSM's MBA number one in Australia
The Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) has today taken out the title of Australia’s best business school as well placing in the world’s top 50 business schools following the release of the 2017 Financial Times’ Global MBA Ranking.
- Transformational Leadership program recognised as HR excellence at industry award
The Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM) is delighted to announce that Optus have won the 2016 AHRI Award for Talent Management for their Transformational Leadership program designed and delivered by MGSM Executive Education.
- Alumni reap benefits of well-ranked School
- In 2016, MGSM remains the number 1 MBA in Australia - Professor Alex Frino, Dean MGSM
- MGSM remains in the top spot
MGSM remains in the top spot in Australia and number 56 in the world in the Financial Times 2016 ranking.
- MGSM moves up to 28th in the world
MGSM has moved to 28th in the world in rankings produced by The Economist, putting it in the top three business schools in the Asian timezone.
- Top business schools form network to achieve MBA gender balance
Five of Australia’s leading business schools have joined forces in a landmark partnership agreement designed to tackle the gender imbalance in MBA study. The network of schools is committed to raising almost $20 million (in university and industry funds) to attract 320 new women into MBA programs over the next three years.
- MGSM launches MBA in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs