After 45 years as a leading educational institution MGSM has a wealth of incredible graduates. From leaders in politics, business and research to alumni working for the environment or on the coalface of community development our graduates are making a difference.
Graduates who embody the values of ethical, sustainable and globally conscious leadership, and have made an outstanding contribution to their field of endeavour, are graduates that we recognise in our annual Alumni Awards. Candidates are nominated each year by their fellow alumni, faculty, staff or the community for the following awards:
- Rising Star Award – recognises a graduate who completed their study less than 10 years ago and is making considerable career progress
- Career Achievement Award – recognises a graduate who has excelled in their chosen career
- Alumni Volunteer Award – recognises a graduate who has supported MGSM through chapter or council leadership, speaking engagements, sharing advice, recruiting, fundraising or organising events
- Global Citizenship Award – recognises a graduate dedicated to creating sustainable economic and social value worldwide
- Alumni Chapter Leader – recognises a graduate who demonstrates outstanding efforts in advancing the MGSM alumni network
- The David Knox Outstanding Alumnus Award – recognises an MGSM graduate who demonstrates the ultimate in professional achievement, civic service and MGSM activity (where the contribution of the School to that achievement can be acknowledged). This award is the highest honour MGSM bestows on alumni.