- Tailored & Custom Programs
- Open Programs
This hands-on course is designed to introduce you to a dynamic new way of approaching business conundrums: Design Thinking.
Design Thinking is not just a process – it’s a mindset. Throughout the three-day, highly interactive program, you will be introduced to both the process and the mindset, empowering you to view issues with fresh eyes in order to achieve significantly better outcomes.
Related program: Wicked Problems, also facilitated by Mo Fox.
|25 - 27 November 2015||9:00AM - 5:00PM||North Ryde Campus||Register Now|
|25 - 27 May 2016||9:00AM - 5:00PM||North Ryde Campus||Register Now|
WHO is it for?
This program is designed for:
- Executives and Senior Leaders in charge of business units
- Decision makers in R&D for product or service industries
- Innovation leaders, responsible for value creation
- Executives tackling strategic challenges
- Executives responsible for internal and external client/customer touch points
benefits and OUTCOMES
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop deep consumer insights
- Problem-find and reframe problems in a way that enables innovation
- Reduce risk and accelerate learning through rapid prototyping
- Use a creative process to manage intractable problems
- Become comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Become more flexible and effective in problem solving
- Use insight to generate better ideas, faster
Mo Fox is a true hybrid thinker with an extensive corporate background in advertising and strategy who consults, speaks, writes and trains in the area of creative strategy and applied creative thinking.
Her eclectic background means she thrives on combining structured analytical thinking with free-form creativity to get sharper, faster, stickier results. She has worked across a wide range of industries in Australia and the UK, with companies as varied as Toyota, IKEA, Kellogg and CBA.
Mo is renowned for her ability to solve highly complex problems and generate innovative ideas in a short space of time – and to engage people in the process.
Pioneering Minds: Program 1
29 - 30 September 2015
OPEN PROGRAMS CALENDAR 2015/2016
Innovation & Change
MGSM Executive Education
P: +61 2 9850 9016
F: +61 2 9850 8630
Course material was excellent and engaging. Good mix of individual and team work. Lectures were broken up with relevant examples.
Chris Allen Fiscal Policy Branch, Department of Prime Minister