Learn more about the six research areas in which we excel:
- Leadership, strategy & organisational change
- Builds on and imparts findings of cultural studies that view organisations as drama, narrative and performance
- Focuses on how organisations can foster relationships with all stakeholders to successfully market products and services through engaged communication across multiple networks and environments
- Supply chain management
- Focuses on identifying and understanding how domestic, national and international supply chains contribute to meet the real needs of the customer.
- Finance management
- This research area concerns the processes and practices of decision-making in a truly global and increasingly convergent business environment, given advances in technology and the integration of financial markets.
- Reflective practice in management education
- Examines multi-perspective research techniques such as hermeneutics and qualitative phenomenology.
- Sustainable leadership & organisations
- Examines theories and practices of sustainable leadership from organisations and literature across the globe.