Applying emotional intelligence
Designed in collaboration with Genos, this program draws on the latest social neuroscience and organisational performance methods to demonstrate how to apply the core competencies of emotional intelligence in the leadership and management of others.
Through applying emotional intelligence leaders identify how to enhance their impact, influence and resilience, and how to enhance the performance of their people.
Participants undertake the internationally recognised Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment as pre-work and receive their results and assistance in responding to them on the program.
Download the brochure
|26 - 27 March 2018||All Day||North Ryde Campus||Register|
Who is it for?
- Leaders of people or people managers
- Professionals working in roles where high levels of influence and interpersonal effectiveness are required (e.g. Human Resource Professionals)
- Professionals working in sales, customer service or teams
Benefits and outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and understand emotions within themselves and others
- Facilitate authentic dialogue and generate high levels of trust and understanding between themselves and others
- Manage their own emotions and build their personal resilience
Roslyn is an accredited, strengths based coach, facilitator, leadership developer, mentor, writer and speaker. She brings many years of experience in people management, leadership and program delivery, working with individuals in diverse functions and industries characterised by complex stakeholder relationships and operating landscapes.
Roslyn is passionate about leading and influencing adaptively and evoking a sense of purpose, connected intelligence, creativity and coherent mind. Her approach is highly interactive and engaging, creating a dynamic environment conducive to self-reflection, shared learning and commitment.