Negotiation is a foundational management skill, essential to building, improving, and maintaining business relationships.
Breakthrough Negotiations will help you master the skills of a successful negotiator by focusing on the preparation, process and the people to develop creative solutions, stronger relationships and better deals.
You will gain comprehensive knowledge on all phases of the negotiation process; from scoping and preparing to post-negotiation analysis.
Through interactive models, role-play and case studies, you will be introduced to the fundamentals of influencing and negotiation and given the opportunity to discover your own ‘Negotiation Style Profile’.
Download the brochure
|2 - 3 April 2019||All day||North Ryde Campus||Register now|
Wallet points: 6
Who is it for?
This program is designed for:
- All managers, from frontline through to senior managers
- Sales staff
- HR and IR practitioners
- Anyone wishing to improve their negotiation outcomes.
Benefits and outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Analyse negotiation situations in order to choose the best approach
- Apply the negotiation framework to your business, department or organisation
- Recognise and use the key negotiating styles
- Develop negotiating skills using interactive models and case studies
- Make sound decisions on the run
- Avoid common mistakes and pitfalls made by negotiators
Andrew Heys (PhD) is a member of the MGSM faculty and held a senior consulting role prior to becoming an academic.
During his 15 year career in management education and consulting, Andrew has worked with a diverse array of blue chip Australian and international organisations and has, for close to a decade, co-ordinated Negotiation Theory and Practice, one of the most popular courses in the MGSM MBA.