Design Thinking Accelerator
Have you learned the fundamentals of design thinking and now you’re wondering what’s next? Are you looking to fortify your design thinking competencies? Are you curious about how to initiate design-led initiatives within your organisation? If so, then this advanced design thinking program is for you.
This program will magnify your design thinking skills, coach you through running short introductory DT workshops, as well as prepare you to set up your own design thinking project. Tools, frameworks and processes used in this training course are designed so you can easily translate them for use in your day-to-day workplace environment.
Download the brochure
|13 - 15 March 2019||All day||Macquarie University City Campus||Register|
|25 - 27 September 2019||All day||Macquarie University City Campus||Register|
Who is it for?
This program is designed for:
- Any manager who has already experienced the impact of design thinking and aims to get a deeper and broader understanding of process, tools and mindsets.
- Decision makers and innovation catalysts in organisations searching for creative solutions to complex challenges.
Benefits and Outcomes
By the end of the course you’ll be able to:
- Identify and select opportunities, challenges and barriers to DT implementation within your organisation
- Choose and develop a design challenge for your organisation, get management buy-in and choose the right team to drive it
- Develop, design and run an introductory DT workshop.
Dr Lars Groeger
Lars is a highly experienced educator, facilitator, researcher and adviser to industry. He combines his passion
for teaching and learning with his expertise in design-led innovation and a strong business background.
He teaches design thinking to MBA students in Sydney and Hong Kong, and is also a design thinking coach at the HPI School of Design Thinking in Potsdam, Germany. Lars collaborates with leading global corporations on ‘train the trainer’ programs and collaborates to break any barriers to the implementation of DT for corporations such as BMW, Airbus, Roche and MunichRe.
Participants describe his teaching style as ‘very engaging’, ‘so enthusiastic that it becomes contagious’, and ‘humorous and very interactive’. His extensive DT experience means that he can playfully relate a wide range of design tools to commercially robust outcomes, across many industries and contexts. Lars currently lives in Sydney and Berlin with his wife and two young daughters.