Innovation is not just the exclusive preserve of start-ups. Increasingly, innovation skills and concepts are required for managers and leaders within organisations, as business units strive for better methods to develop products and markets, or new modes of delivery.
This program is not your usual classroom based learning event but is a truly experiential lab environment where participants will utilise tools and explore the concepts of innovation to build the skills needed in a world of rapid change.
In this program participants will utilise evidence-based approaches, learn key skills and be introduced to the newest strategies on innovation within an organisational context.
Download the brochure
|5 - 6 June 2018||All Day||Macquarie Univeristy City Campus||Register now|
Who is it for?
- Leaders who need to grow their business.
- Leaders facing rapidly changing and disruptive markets.
- Participants working in strategy, heads of business units, HR or those with an appetite for innovation should attend.
- Alumni of MGSM who wish to bring their knowledge on innovation up to current best practice.
Benefits and outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply tools of innovation: design thinking, business model canvas, lean start up, dynamic positioning.
- Appreciate how these tools flow together and the key role of culture and leadership in effective innovation.
- Select the right tools and build the right culture within an overall strategy for their unique context.
- Make connections in the room and through the program that can help them to execute and support their individual plans.
Gauri Bhalla, an education expert, brings a passion for execution to peer learning models. A design thinker and social venture creator, she has built and delivered programs for clients such as CBA, LWB, Telstra, JLL, and Westfield. She has also lived and worked in Silicon Valley, USA and Cambridge, UK. Gauri also works at the School of Life, connecting her passion to purpose through culture and philosophy.
Inge Cootjans is an implementation coach and was previously MD of Clear Consulting, a design, training and consulting company under the M&C Saatchi group. Prior to this she held roles in Leo Burnett and at Danone. She has worked with a large variety of clients and brands in Europe and Australia and is passionate about enabling people and cultures to succeed.