The Effective Leader
The Effective Leader program provides a searching assessment of your personal style of leadership, examining local to organisation wide perspectives on leadership and delivering practical solutions to improve performance.
This is a fast-paced program that uses experiential techniques to make rapid, relevant improvements to the way that you perceive yourself and the role that you perform.
You'll be provided with a great opportunity to explore vital new approaches and develop fresh skills that help maintain focus, clarity and effectiveness in the swirling, dynamic challenges of contemporary leadership.
Download the brochure
Who is it for?
This program is designed for:
- High potential, operationally focused managers in positions where their effectiveness as a leader underpins business success
Benefits and Outcomes
Participants will learn how to:
- Engage and inspire others
- Increase personal capacity to ‘step up to the plate’ and deliver results
- Effectively navigate an organisation whilst driving new ideas and new ways of operating
- Increase awareness of leadership styles and impacts
- Develop the capacity to swiftly assess situations and lead or follow with responsibility as necessary
Colleen Durant is an Organisational Psychologist with 20 years of human capital and organisational development experience, earned through both corporate and consulting roles. Her work has focused on producing tangible improvements in leadership and organisational effectiveness in organisations across Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and USA. Colleen has led a broad range of leadership development and organisational transformation projects across financial services, health care, manufacturing and government.
Paul Kirkbride is an Adjunct Professor at the Macquarie Graduate School of Management (MGSM). Prior to joining MGSM in 2012 Paul was Deputy Dean, Executive Education and Professorial Fellow at Melbourne Business School/Mt Eliza. For the last 25 years Paul has worked globally with client organisations in the interstices of strategy, change and leadership. Past clients have included Cathay Pacific Airways, BAE, Hong Kong Government, Volkswagen, BASF, Beiersdorf, Scottish Power, and Volvo AB.