In an increasingly dynamic world, leaders need to develop breakthrough strategies to renew and create sources of competitive advantage.
Strategic Thinking explores the entire strategy process, giving you practical and well-tested tools and frameworks to create and communicate a sustainable future for your organisation.
Download the brochure
|14 - 15 May 2019||All day||North Ryde Campus||Register|
|15 - 16 October 2019||All day||North Ryde Campus||Register|
MGSM Wallet points: 6
Who is it for?
This program is designed for:
- Business leaders who have responsibility for setting strategy in
their organisation, business unit or team
- Functional leaders transitioning into general management
- Managers and professionals who are responsible for shaping
and developing business strategies
- Individuals from emerging and fast-growing organisations as
well as larger global organisations with an interest in strategy
- Members of strategy teams
Benefits and outcomes
Participants will learn to:
- Implement a range of strategy tools and frameworks to improve strategic thinking
- Understand the drivers that create and sustain competitive advantage
- Identify the key capabilities and skills needed to deliver strategic objectives
- Use analytical tools to identify and evaluate a business’s strategy and position in the industry
- Design strategies to deliver on growth objectives
- Apply practical tools to execute strategy
A strategy and leadership advisor and facilitator who has spent the last decade working with blue-chip organisations, Andrew has the ability to effectively turn academic theory into practical and applicable business strategies.
At MGSM, Andrew teaches MBA courses on strategy and organisational behaviour. He also teaches on several open enrolment and customised executive education programs focusing on strategy and leadership.
Prior to joining academia, he spent time in both financial services and telecommunications evolving a best in class foundation in B2B marketing into a series of high profile corporate strategy and sales leadership roles with critical turnaround agendas.