Following is a list of employment opportunities that are currently available to MGSM students and graduates, as at 22 June 2017.
If you would like any assistance in preparing for your application or interview, please contact MGSM Careers to book a one-on-one careers coaching session. Careers coaching sessions are available on Tuesdays at MGSM North Ryde campus and on Wednesdays at MGSM CBD campus, except Exam weeks.
Part-time, casual, volunteering, Internship
We will keep you updated with new corporate opportunities as they come in.
Please note: opportunities can fill out very quickly. Please check the jobs board and your emails regularly.
In the meantime, you can still search part-time, casual, and volunteering roles through various Job Sites. More information can be found on the handout: Employment in Australia: What International Students Need to Know.
|Schenck Process - Business Intelligence Developer (paid internship, flexible hours for 6-8 months)|
Schenck Process Australia's core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramco Systems - Paid Internship (part-time)
Ramco is a fast growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
Ramco is seeking an MBA or Master of Management student, with preferably 2-5 years of experience to work on part-time basis. The candidates should be aiming for a career in sales and marketing or business consulting. Prior experience in these functions will be an advantage. Expressions of interest go to MGSM careers office at email@example.com.
Fossil Group - Paid Full-time Internship (12 weeks)
Fossil Group is offering a paid full-time internship to MBA and Masters students to work on digital related business projects to do further research, put into action and analyse results in business environment.
- Studying MBA or Master Degree program
- Preferred Study discipline: Business, Marketing, eCommerce, Digital & Social Media, Engineering Management
- High proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Have legal status to work in local market – Australia
- Passionate and have strong interest to work in our industry
All application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Opportunities (Paid and Volunteer)
If you are interested in joining as a board member, please visit Board Direction.
When you register to receive the weekly newsletters, you will be eligible to download a free Board Appointments E-Book, which covers in detail all the practical things you need to know to gain a non-executive directorship.
Opportunities at startup companies
Sydney startup jobs can be found on AngelList.
The careers office continues updating job opportunities with startups as they become available.
|PwC Case for Change Challenge||PwC Case of Change Challenge is open to students who's interested in a career in consulting to have a go at solving real problem facing a real organisation in the Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths (STEM) field. |
Registration closes 30 June 2017.
The Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge
Teams of 4 students are invited to participate the Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge to make the virtual company, The Fresh Connection, profitable by managing its supply chain and obtaining the highest Return on Investment. By participating the challenge, students become exclusive candidates in The Talent Connection, a platform for job and internship opportunities in major multinational corporates, while they compete for $5.000 in cash prizes and a trip to San Antonio, USA for the Global Final and the APICS 2017 Conference! Qualification period ends on 15 April.
For more information, please visit The Fresh Connection student challenge.
Challenges with Credit Suisse, Zurich Insurance Ltc. & the Credit Suisse Research Institute
These projects offer students unique opportunities to work with companies committed to further develop their skills and start their career. Projects include:
For further information, please visit Project Firefly competitions.
QS Global Workplaces - MBA roles available in Australia and overseas
MGSM Careers Office has subscribed to QS Global-Workplaces to maximise the career opportunities of our students and alumni. By creating a profile, MGSM students and alumni can access the membership-only platform, which provides life-long career opportunities to MBAs and Masters Graduates of the World's leading business schools, as well as a pre-screened talent pool for quality-focused employers and recruiters.
The following jobs close 21 July 2017.
- Samsung - Manager, Technology Strategy ans Sourcing (Mountain View, Samsung)
- Microsoft - Engagement Manager (Redmond, US)
- ABT Financial - Senior Associate Director - Project Finance (Calgary, Canada)
- HP - Americas Senior Program Manager (Mexico)
- Nokia - Field Manager (Peru)
- Medtronic - Regional Product Manager (Santiago, Chile)
- Intercom - Sales & Support Operations Manager (Dublin, Ireland)
- IBM - Senior Strategy Consultant, Digital Business Strategy (Austria)
- HP - Project Manager (Bucharest, Romania)
- Microsoft - Partner Sales Executive - Cloud (Hungary)
- Eaton - SCM Total Cost Out Manager (Tczew, Poland)
- Merck - Business Planning Analyst (Indonesia)
- J&J - IT AS Service Specialist (Chiyoda, Japan)
- Sarens - Key Account Manager (Philippines)
- Old Mutual - Property Investment Professional (South Africa)
- Siemens - Sales and Marketing Specialist (Istanbul, Turkey)
- E&Y - Valuation and Business Modelling - Executive (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- Grab Taxi - Credit Analyst - Surabaya & Medan (Indonesia)
- Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Food Safety (Meguro, Japan)
- MSCI - Equity Data Management Analyst (Manila, Philippines)
- Google - Sales Strategy and Operations Associate (Canada)
The following jobs close 14 July 2017.
- Dell - Global Commodity Management Consultant (Xiamen, China)
- Dell - Global Operations Strategy Senior Analyst (Singapore)
- Ernst & Young - Strategy Advisory, Manager/Senior Manager (Malaysia)
- HSBC - Associate, Financial Institutions (China)
- HP -Financial Analyst III (Malaysia)
- Microsoft - Sales Excellence & Strategy Manager (Fort Lauderdale, US)
- Google - Cloud Sales Program, Google Cloud (San Francisco, US)
- Bombardier - Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions (Montreal, Canada)
- HP - Americas Senior Analyst (Mexico/Colombia)
- UBER - Head of Strategic Vehicle Solutions - Andean (Bogota, Colombia)
- Amazon - Senior Vendor Manager Retail (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- HP - Account Manager (Bracknell, UK)
- ING - Business Learning Lead (Vast, Netherlands)
- Alstom - Innovation Manager (Spain)
- Visa - Manager, Visa Performance Solutions (Moscow, Russia)
- MSD - RDC & BPO Budget/Contract Manager (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Microsoft - Business Controller (Warsaw, Poland)
The following jobs close 6 July 2017.
- Accenture - Change Management Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Deloitte - Strategy Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions (Sydney, Australia)
- Amazon - Country Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Google - Manager, Google Technical Services, Ads (Sydney, Australia)
- Cochlear - Project Manager - Implants (Sydney, Australia)
- Logitech - Gaming Cluster Category (Product) manager - ANZ (Sydney, Australia)
- Senior Manager, DMM, Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- Kellogg's - Procurement Manager ANZ-PRO000026 (Sydney, Australia)
- Agilent - Global Operations SAP CRM Sales & Marketing Operations Manager (Melbourne, Australia)
- EY - Manager/Senior Manager - Debt. Restructuring (Thailand)
- Yahoo - Sales Data Insights specialist (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Avanade - Manager, Cloud Strategy (Tokyo, Japan)
- Iron Mountain - Business Manager (New York, USA)
- Dollar Bank - AVP, Business Banking Product Manager (Pittsburgh, USA)
- CIBC - Director or Executive Director, Equity Derivatives Sales (Toronto, Canada)
- Honeywell - IT Commodity Manager (Monterrey, Mexico)
- Microsoft - Services Account Executives (Bogota, Colombia)
- Cisco - Business Operations Manager (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- UBER - Strategic Partnership Manager, UberEATS - UK (London, UK)
- Nutanix - Business Development Manager GSI/SGP - North-Europe (Netherlands/Sweden/Finland)
- Amadeus - Commercial Projects senior Specialist (Madrid, Spain)
- Hitachi Data Systems - Director Sales Account Manager (Moscow, Russia)
- PWC - Transaction Services Manager (Budapest, Hungary)
- Ubisoft - Brand Manager/Mobile Games (Bucharest, Romania)
- McKinsey - Associate (Saudi Arabia)
- Ecolab - Production Manager (Gauteng, South Africa)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Technical Sales Specialist - Flow Cytometry - Middle East (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 1 July 2017.
- Amazon - Senior Program Manager, Amazon Fresh (Meguro, Japan)
- Apple - Project Manager/Business Analyst (Singapore)
- Frost & Sullivan - Research Analyst - Automation & Electronics (Iskandar, Malaysia)
- Visa - Senior Business Analyst (Denver, USA)
- Oppenheimer Funds - AVP Intermediate Research Analyst (NY, USA)
- Huawei - Wireless Solution Manager (Markham, Canada)
- Paypal - Senior Sales Manager (Mexico)
- Inter-American Investment Corporation - IIC Investment Management Officer - Manufacture (Peru)
- GSK - Finance Operation Lead SouthCone ( Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- EY - Senior Program Manager Advisory - Insurance (Brussel, Belgium)
- Linked In - Account Director - Marketing Solution (Paris, France)
- Beqom - Regional Sales Manager (Germany)
- Criteo - Director Business Development (Moscow, Russia)
- Biogen - Customer & Market Insights Manager (Czech Republic)
- SoftServe - Delivery Director (Wroclaw, Poland)
- Rawabi Holding - Sales Account Manager (Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia)
- Vodafone - Selfcare Exc. & COPs Solutions Executive (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Astra Zeneca - Sales Force Effectiveness Manager - GULF(Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 24 June 2017.
- VMWare - Manager, Inside Sales ANZ (Sydney, Australia)
- Accenture - Strategy Business Consultants (Melbourne/Sydney, Australia)
- American Express - Channel Sales Manager (Guragon, India)
- Mentor Graphics - Senior Engineering Coordinator (Lahore, Pakistan)
- S&P Global - Director, Innovation and Strategy (New York, USA)
- Colgate Palmolive - Brand Manager Innovation, Home Care (New York, USA)
- Accenture - Regulatory Compliance Consultant (Toronto, Canada)
- Cisco - Technical Support Manager (Mexico)
- Smart AdServer - Finance Business Partner LATAM (Buenos Aires)
- ADP - Lead Business Analyst (Product Owner) - (Brazil)
- Amazon - Senior HR Business Partner (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Nestle - Global eCommerce Operations Performance Project Manager (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Infineon - Product Marketing Manager IGBT (Austria)
- SAP - Presales Expert - Public Sector (Budapest, Hungary)
- Vodafone - IP LAN Engineering & Delivery Specialist (Bucharest, Romania)
- Microsoft - Business controller (Warsaw, Poland)
- Colgate Palmolive - operations Manager (Boksburg, South Africa)
- Gett - Global Supply Project Manager (Israel)
- EY - Manager - Valuation and Business Modelling (Dubai, UAE)
MBA-Exchange.com, trusted by more than 100 business schools around the world, offers a range of services to MBA students and graduates. MGSM students and graduates are invited to create an account to access the following free services:
- Featured MBA jobs
- Featured MBA employers
- Online Events
- Candidate Visibility
- Knowledge (resources, articles etc).
The following are featured as at 21 June 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Brennan IT - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Ingram Micro - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- John Holland - Procurement & Logistics Manager - Rail (Sydney, Australia)
- BT Financial Group - Portfolio Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- Egencia - Director Account Management (Sydney, Australia)
- One Door - IT Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Howorth - Account Director ( Sydney, Australia)
- Goldman Sachs - Investment Banking Devision, TMT, Associate - Sydney
- Business Development Manager - Digital/SAAS Recruitment Platform (Sydney, Australia)
- LS Travel Retail - IT Analyst/Project Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Perpetual - IT Security Manager (Sydney, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 7 June 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Commonwealth Bank - Manager - Digital Transformation (Sydney, Australia)
- Amazon - Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Music (Sydney, Australia)
- EDIF - Senior Consultant - Solar PV (Sydney, Australia)
- Quay Consulting - Senior IT Project Manager - 6 months contract (Sydney, Australia)
- Swarovski - Key Account Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie - Technology - Business Operational Risk Manger - Manager/Senior Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- HCF - Experienced Change Manager - Group Strategy (Sydney, Australia)
- QBE - Marketing Manager - Affinity Partners
- Johnson&Johnson - Senior Enterprise Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- Google - Account Manager, Media, Entertainment and Cpg - 18 months contract (Sydney, Australia)
- Westpac - Risk Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Pitney Bowes - Marketing Manager - Software Solution (Sydney, Australia)
- Seven West Media - Strategic Solutions Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- SCE Energy Solutions - Business Development (Sydney, Australia)
- PWC - IT Audit Senior Consultant - Risk Assurance (Sydney, Australia)
- CMT Management Consulting - Customer & Channels - Consultant to Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Salesforce - Solution Engineer (Sydney, Australia)
- CSIRO - Research & Development Operations Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Jcurve Solution - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Telstra - Onsite Operations Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Goodman - Supply Chain Team Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- AMP - Innovation Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Unilever - Trade E-Commerce Manager (Sydney, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 22 May 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- UBER - Senior Community Operations Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Roche - Senior Sales Executives (Sydney, Australia)
- The following jobs are featured as at 19 April 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- MongoDB - Senior Consulting Engineer - APAC (Sydney, NSW)
- Rio Tinto Senior Advisor Communications - Iron Ore (Perth, WA)
- UBER - Regional Operations Manager - Strategic Partnerships (Canberra, Australia)
- UBER - Regional Operations Manager - Strategic Project (Canberra, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Limited - Associate Project Manager | Operations, Finance & Risk (Sydney, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 13 March 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
The following jobs are featured as at 27 February 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Bridge - Project Manager (sydney, Australia)
- REM Consulting - Project Manager - IT Transformation (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Limited - Operational Excellence Consultant - SSC&O - BFS (Sydney, Australia)
- Saltworth P/L - Senior Product Manager-Software Development (Victoria, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 21 February 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
Zurich - Risk Adviser (6 months contract)
KPMG's Solution 49x - A number of opportunities available in data analytics/data science/statistics/mathematics/computer science
KPMG's Solution 49x
is looking for talented people in the space of data science and analytics.
Please contact Glenn Vanbavinckhove on email@example.com
Solution 49˟ uses a human-centred design approach that enhances customer engagement and improves operational processes and decision-making. The team does this by implementing intelligent systems, architectures, processes and new operating models. Specifically, the team designs, develops and implements solutions that digitise and automate clients' decision making processes. The work embeds artificial intelligence, machine-based learning, cognitive computing, advanced analytics, probabilistic reasoning and deterministic business rules management into core processes and functions within a client organisation. The Solution 49˟ team has deep skills in technology process architecture, user-centred design, information management, business analysis, big data, analytics, and behavioural science.
Sprint - Technical Solution Architect - Australia
Sprint is recruiting a Technical Solution Architect. Please apply via the direct link.
AstraZeneca - Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme - Australia
CommBank - Group Advisory
CommBank is looking for creative strategy or consulting professionals at all levels to join the banks' internal management consulting team. Working with executives across the Bank, providing advice on a range of complex and business-critical projects, analyse the banks' business, delivering insightful advice and recommendations, to leading high-impact projects that deliver real business value.
Tesla - Logistics Analyst (Australia & NZ)
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Tesla is recruiting a Logistics Analyst - Australia & New Zealand. Please apply via the direct link.
KPMG recruitment programs for students, recent graduates and experienced professionals
In collaboration with MGSM Consulting Club and the Career Services office, a panel of Management Consulting leadership team from KPMG came to meet with our MBA and MMgmt students on Wednesday 15 Feb at MGSM's CBD campus.
As a result of the discussion, the KPMG team has encourage MGSM students, recent graduates and experienced professionals to apply for the programs below:
Applications for 2018 program open Feb 2017 to both international and local students of all degree backgrounds, who will be recruited into all divisions.
For experienced professionals (with 8-12 years of experience)
Opportunities will be published via LinkedIn or KPMG Careers Site and are open to candidates with business or IT experience, who will be recruited directly into the MC divisions.
|Key Attributes and Core Skills KPMG is looking for|
|Communication||Creative thinking||Structured approach|
|Outcome driven||Technical knowledge||Collaborative|
|Abstract thinking||Adaptable||Client focused|
More opportunities are available on KPMG Careers.
CapXM - Institutional Liquidity Sales
CapXM, a leading liquidity provider for FX, CFDs and US equities, is seeking an experienced Institutional Liquidity Sales person. This is an excellent opportunity for an FX professional looking to take their career to the next level in a rapidly growing trading organization. The Institutional Liquidity Sales Associate will work directly with the trading team, Chief Dealer and other executives on pipeline creation, conversion, and ongoing support of clients. This is a full-time, permanent position which can be remote-based.
International applicants are encouraged to apply.
Deliveroo - Multiple roles available (Australia and overseas)
Deliveroo is recruiting multiple roles in the following functional areas:
- Account Management
- Rider Operations
- Driver Operations
Positions are available in Australia, UK, HK, Germany and etc. Please see more information on Deliveroo Careers.
Siemens Finance Excellence Program (Global)
Siemens Finance Excellence Program is open for applications.
The Siemens Finance Excellence Program (FEP) is the exclusive leadership program for finance experts under the sponsorship of the CFO and led by the global finance leadership team of Siemens.
Please note: the FEP would consider sponsorship for the right candidates so this may be good news for many international students.
More opportunities are available on Cochlear Careers.