Following is a list of employment opportunities that are currently available to MGSM students and graduates, as at 19 April 2017.
If you would like any assistance in preparing for your application or interview, please contact MGSM Careers to book a one-on-one careers coaching session. Careers coaching sessions are available on Tuesdays at MGSM North Ryde campus and on Wednesdays at MGSM CBD campus, except Exam weeks.
Part-time, casual, volunteering
We will keep you updated with new corporate opportunities as they come in.
Please note: opportunities can fill out very quickly. Please check the jobs board and your emails regularly.
In the meantime, you can still search part-time, casual, and volunteering roles through various Job Sites. More information can be found on the handout: Employment in Australia: What International Students Need to Know.
A growing IT Managed Service Provider specialising in end-to-end services from workstations to cloud services is seeking a part time Account Manager working 3-4 hours a week working remotely with expectation of meeting clients once a week.
NeckTek is a small business set up by a husband and wife team. The NeckTek product was developed as a portable home and office neck exercise and treatment tool to address neck pain, cervicogenic headache and postural problems.
The project involves working with the owners of NeckTek to develop a business plan and new marketing strategy.
Opportunities at start-up companies
Business Development Manager
Nuvem Infotech, with core focus in data security, aims to help small and medium sized enterprises achieve benefits of IT and optimise their ROI. Nuvem InfoTech is seeking a BDM with deep industry knowledge and awareness of Australian culture and business norms. The role is required to build and maintain relations, materialise sales and upscale. This role will work closely with Founder and CEO, hand in hand.
Please click here for the job description.
An exciting executive opportunity to achieve health impact is available in a Sydney based early-stage medical device company.
Candidates will have prior medical sales or marketing experience in a hardware-based technology company with preference given to those with experience in international distribution and growing early stage business. This is a challenging and extremely rewarding position for a business builder where demonstrating initiative is encouraged and rewarded.
Position duties will include growing and managing a team, coordinating manufacturing and distribution, customer engagement and leading sales and marketing activities. The medical technology incorporates cameras, displays, and processors in cancer radiation oncology so candidates with relevant experience to these components and/or markets are favourable.
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
The Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge
Teams of 4 students are invited to participate the Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge to make the virtual company, The Fresh Connection, profitable by managing its supply chain and obtaining the highest Return on Investment. By participating the challenge, students become exclusive candidates in The Talent Connection, a platform for job and internship opportunities in major multinational corporates, while they compete for $5.000 in cash prizes and a trip to San Antonio, USA for the Global Final and the APICS 2017 Conference! Qualification period ends on 15 April.
For more information, please visit www.tfcstudentchallenge.org
Challenges with Credit Suisse, Zurich Insurance Ltc. & the Credit Suisse Research Institute
These projects offer students unique opportunities to work with companies committed to further develop their skills and start their career. Projects include:
For further information, please visit Project Firefly competitions. https://project-firefly.com/competitions
QS Global Workplaces - MBA roles available in Australia and overseas
MGSM Careers Office has subscribed to QS Global-Workplaces to maximise the career opportunities of our students and alumni. By creating a profile, MGSM students and alumni can access the membership-only platform, which provides life-long career opportunities to MBAs and Masters Graduates of the World's leading business schools, as well as a pre-screened talent pool for quality-focused employers and recruiters.
The Following jobs close 19 May 2017.
- Citi - Research Associate - Building Materials and Steel (Sydney, Australia)
- Google - Partner Professional Services Manager, Professional Services, Google Cloud (Melbourne, Australia)
- Apple - Strategy Manager (Santa Clara Valley, USA)
- Time Warner - Manager, Strategic Planning & Analysis (Burbank, USA)
- MasterCard - Senior Manager Consultant (Mexico)
- Honeywell - Senior Account Manager (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- CooperVision - Finance Controller (Brazil)
- Celgene - Market Research Manager (Spain)
- HP - Financial Services Account Manager (Solna, Sweden)
- Amazon - Senior Financial Analyst, Transportation (Japan)
- Tesla - Supplier Industrialization Engineer - LCD and Touch Commodity (Taiwan)
- Amazon - Operations Manager (Lewisberry, USA)
- Starbuck - Product Manager - Personalisation, Business Strategy (Seattle, USA)
The Following jobs close 12 May 2017.
- Facebook - Business Program Manager (Menlo Park, USA)
- Philips - Project Manager (Andover, USA)
- Rogers - Manager, Small Business Program Delivery and Performance (Toronto, Canada)
- Business Unit Manager Specialty Care (Lima, Peru)
- Visa - Product Manager (Bogota, Colombia)
- Medtronic - Product Specialist (Mexico)
- Microsoft - Teacher Engagement Manager Education (Milan, Italy)
- Amazon - Senior Financial Analyst (Luxembourg)
- Cargill - Global Sales Manager (Schipol, Netherlands)
- Frost & Sullivan - Strategy Consultant (Warsaw, Poland)
- Johnson Controls - Senior Compliance Analyst (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Sensata - Supply Chain Planner (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Ernst &Young - People Advisory Services - Performance - Senior/Staff (Guangdong/Shenzhen, China)
- Casa System - Sales Account Manager, Mobility Products - APAC (Singapore)
- Avanade - Business Development Professional (Tokyo, Japan)
- Honeywell - Business Development Consultant - Power (Turkey)
- Citi - S&D Settlements Analyst (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Medtronic - Senior BDM & Financial Modelling (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 3 May 2017.
- BT Financial Group - Senior Manager, Business Risk & Operations - Superannuation (Sydney, Australia)
- Adobe - Business Insights and Modeling Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Dow - Strategic Intelligence Manager (Midland, USA)
- Porsche - Project Manager Strategy (Atlanta, USA)
- Shopify - Business Support Lead (Toronto, Canada)
- Microsoft - FP&A Controller Manager (Mexico)
- TE Connectivity - Manager II Supply Chain (Braganca Paulista, Brazil)
- Cargill - Malt FP & A Analyst (Santa Fe, Argentina)
- HSBC - senior Business Consultant (UK)
- Amadeus - Consultant - Business Transformation (France)
- Siemens - Head of Business Model Development (Berlin, Germany)
- Deloitte Manager - Supply Chain Management - Consulting Department (Russia)
- MSD - Student Program Lead - Global Techology Operations
- HP - Print Market Sizing Analyst (Romania)
- VMWare -Business Analyst I - Deal Desk (Pune, India)
- Amazon - B2B Business Development Manager (Amazon, Taiwan)
- Saab - Program Manager (Centurion, South Africa)
- Medtronic - Senior manager Business Development & Financial modeling (Dubai, UAE)
- Kaust - Senior Technology Portfolio Manager - Physical Sciences (Saudi Arabia)
The Following jobs close 2 May 2017.
- Deloitte - Consulting - Strategy & operations - Public Sector - All Levels - Canberra (Melbourne, Australia)
- Deloitte - Restructuring Services - Independent Business Review - Analyst (Melbourne, Australia)
- KPMG - Senior Consultant - Strategy Consulting (Melbourne, Australia)
- Deloitte - Operations & Financial Consultant (Sydney, Australia)
- Cisco - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Wespac - Senior Analyst- Control Assurance (Adelaide, Australia)
- LinkedIn - Sales Solutions Relationship Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Deloitte - Strategy, Operations & Turnaround Advisory- Director (Sydney, Australia)
- Telstra - Business Intelligence, Reporting & Automation Manager (Melbourne, Australia)
- Amazon - AWS Enterprise Strategist and Evangelist (Australia)
MBA-Exchange.com, trusted by more than 100 business schools around the world, offers a range of services to MBA students and graduates. MGSM students and graduates are invited to create an account to access the following free services:
- Featured MBA jobs
- Featured MBA employers
- Online Events
- Candidate Visibility
- Knowledge (resources, articles etc).
The following jobs are featured as at 19 April 2017 For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Accenture - Change Management Consultant (Melbourne, Victoria)
- MongoDB - Senior Consulting Engineer - APAC (Sydney, NSW)
- Australia Government Department of Defence - Integrated Logistics Support Manager (Caberra, Australia)
- InterContinental Hotels Group - Director of Finance & Business Support (Sydney, Australia)
- Rio Tinto Senior Advisor Communications - Iron Ore (Perth, WA)
- UBER - Regional Operations Manager - Strategic Partnerships (Canberra, Australia)
- UBER - Regional Operations Manager - Strategic Project (Canberra, Australia)
- Trivett - Finance and Insurance Business Manager, BMW Parramatta (Sydney, Australia)
- Telstra - Field Operations Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Limited - Associate Project Manager | Operations, Finance & Risk (Sydney, Australia)
- JPMorgan Chase - CiB - Operations - Financial Reporting Senior Manager - Vice President (Sydney, Australia)
- ANSTO - Finance Manager - Nstli (Sydney, Australia)
- PWC - Governance, Risk and Controls - Financial Planning - Manager (Sydney, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 13 March 2017 For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Suncorp - Investment Operations Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- Wipro - Ux Lead (Sydney, Australia)
- Pubmatic - Customer Success Director, Apac (Sydney, Australia)
- Dentsu Aegis Network - Carat Sydney - Investment Director (Sydney Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 27 February 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Bridge - Project Manager (sydney, Australia)
- REM Consulting - Project Manager - IT Transformation (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Limited - Operational Excellence Consultant - SSC&O - BFS (Sydney, Australia)
- Oracle - Sales Consultant (Presales) Senior Director - Netsuite (Sydney, Australia)
- Saltworth P/L - Senior Product Manager-Software Development (Victoria, Australia)
- Coles - Flybuys Senior Brand & Lifecycle Marketing Manager (Victoria, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 21 February 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
KPMG - Technology Strategy & Performance - Manager - Expressions of Interest
KPMG is seeking expressions of interest for the following role:
Application close 28 April 2017.
CommBank - Group Advisory
CommBank is looking for creative strategy or consulting professionals at all levels to join the banks' internal management consulting team. Working with executives across the Bank, providing advice on a range of complex and business-critical projects, analyse the banks' business, delivering insightful advice and recommendations, to leading high-impact projects that deliver real business value.
Click on the link below to apply:
IAG - two Strategy Manager roles available
IAG is recruiting the following roles:
For more jobs please visit www.iagcareers.com.au
Mirus Australia - Retained Services Consultant
Mirus Australia is seeking a Retained Services Consultant to join the advisory team.
For more information and how to apply, please visit LinkedIn.
Hall Chadwick is recruiting a role to support a Partner
The role will focus on building business models, forecasts and also support services to Start ups eg: grant writing, EMDG, R&D, NSW MVP grants. Expressions of interest go to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
KPMG recruitment programs for students, recent graduates and experienced professionals
In collaboration with MGSM Consulting Club and the Career Services office, a panel of Management Consulting leadership team from KPMG came to meet with our MBA and MMgmt students on Wednesday 15 Feb at MGSM's CBD campus.
As a result of the discussion, the KPMG team has encourage MGSM students, recent graduates and experienced professionals to apply for the programs below:
Applications for 2018 program open Feb 2017 to both international and local students of all degree backgrounds, who will be recruited into all divisions.
For experienced professionals (with 8-12 years of experience)
Opportunities will be published via LinkedIn or KPMG Careers Site and are open to candidates with business or IT experience, who will be recruited directly into the MC divisions.
|Key Attributes and Core Skills KPMG is looking for|
|Communication||Creative thinking||Structured approach|
|Outcome driven||Technical knowledge||Collaborative|
|Abstract thinking||Adaptable||Client focused|
More opportunities are available on KPMG Careers
Ernst & Young - Multiples Roles
For more information, please click on the desired link. If you are interested in any of the roles, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to visit and join the MBA community at EY
AstraZeneca - Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme - Australia
To apply and to view the full programme description please click here.
Essentra - Business Development/Telesales Executive & Customer Service Consultant (20hours/week)
Essentra is recruiting the following roles:
Please note: both roles will be initially as Work Experience Placement for 2-4 weeks with the potential to join the company as full time for Customer Service Consultant and Business Development/Telesales Executive (20 hours/week).
To apply, please send your CV & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Edge Environment - Senior Sustainability Consultant & Sustainability Consultant
Edge Environment is looking for a two permanent full time; Senior Sustainability Consultant and Sustainability Consultant, both roles requires strong project management background.
For the full job description, please click on the desired link. Applications should be sent to email@example.com no later than 27 March 2017.
CapXM - Institutional Liquidity Sales
CapXM, a leading liquidity provider for FX, CFDs and US equities, is seeking an experienced Institutional Liquidity Sales person. This is an excellent opportunity for an FX professional looking to take their career to the next level in a rapidly growing trading organization. The Institutional Liquidity Sales Associate will work directly with the trading team, Chief Dealer and other executives on pipeline creation, conversion, and ongoing support of clients. This is a full-time, permanent position which can be remote-based.
International applicants are encouraged to apply.
NetSuite - Account Executive III - Mid Market
NetSuite, recently acquired by Oracle, a global company providing a cloud-based, business management software that delivers cost effective data storage capabilities to over 20,000 companies.
NetSuite is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individual with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to join the sales team as Account Executive. Main duty will be responsible for the full sales life cycle.
Job Description: Account Executive III – Mid Market
Deliveroo - Multiple roles available (Australia and overseas)
Deliveroo is recruiting multiple roles in the following functional areas:
- Account Management
- Rider Operations
- Driver Operations
Positions are available in Australia, UK, HK, Germany and etc. Please see more information on Deliveroo Careers.
BeThe1 - National Retail Sales Director (China)
Pierre Fabre Dermo-Cosmetic division is searching for a seasoned National Retail Sales Director based in China to drive the sustainable development of retail sales at POS level of Avène.
Siemens Finance Excellence Program (Global)
Siemens Finance Excellence Program is open for applications. READ MORE
The Siemens Finance Excellence Program (FEP) is the exclusive leadership program for finance experts under the sponsorship of the CFO and led by the global finance leadership team of Siemens.
Please note: the FEP would consider sponsorship for the right candidates so this may be good news for many international students.
More opportunities are available on Cochlear Careers.
Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) - Financial Management Associate (Phnom Penh)
Clinton Health Access Initiative is seeking a Financial Management Associate based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.