Following is a list of employment opportunities that are currently available to MGSM students and graduates, as at 5 December 2016.
If you would like any assistance in preparing for your application or interview, please contact MGSM Careers to book a one-on-one careers coaching session. Careers coaching sessions are available on Tuesdays at MGSM North Ryde campus and on Wednesdays at MGSM CBD campus, except Exam weeks.
Part-time, casual, volunteering
We will keep you updated with new corporate opportunities as they come in.
Please note: opportunities can fill out very quickly. Please check the jobs board and your emails regularly.
In the meantime, you can still search part-time, casual, and volunteering roles through various Job Sites. More information can be found on the handout:Employment in Australia - International Students
The following job opportunity close by 10 December 2016:
The following job opportunity close by 20 December 2017:
Two volunteering opportunities available at Insulin for Life
Insulin for Life, is a Not-For-Profit
Organisation collects unwanted, unexpired surplus insulin from first world
countries and send to the 50% of the world’s population in underdeveloping
countries that cannot afford or access insulin.
With a mission to ensure 25,000 people across 50 countries having access to insulins by 2020, they are looking for two students with an interest in health and social impact to volunteer a couple of hours per week for a month. The main focus is on setting up a 5-year growth strategy using SWOT and PESTLEs and any other relevant frameworks for the external environment as well as other relevant contributing factors such as leveraging from social media and PR. For any further information on how to apply, please contact Jo Sader on: email@example.com or visit their website insulifeforlife.org
The following job opportunity close by 20 January 2016:
Based in Sydney CBD, Wenlock Capital is a private Global Equities boutique investment manager. Their primary investment strategy is managing a concentrated portfolio of global companies and employing derivative strategies to protect capital.
Wenlock Capital is seeking two MBA students to join their newly start-up boutique hedge fund and be trained into a portfolio analyst. This is a part-time role of between 2-3 days per week for keen MBA or Master level students potentially leading to a fully time role post completion of their studies.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter describing how you feel you can contribute to the company with your skills. In the cover letter please give examples of 2 stock/share investments, one that you feel have strong growth prospects and one you would sell or not own. Focusing on your conviction and valuation of each stock/share. Only those with a cover letter will be considered.
For more information, please click here: Job Description
Start date: Jan/Feb 2017
QS Global Workplaces - MBA roles available in Australia and overseas
MGSM Careers Office has subscribed to QS Global-Workplaces to maximise the career opportunities of our students and alumni. By creating a profile, MGSM students and alumni can access the membership-only platform, which provides life-long career opportunities to MBAs and Masters Graduates of the World's leading business schools, as well as a pre-screened talent pool for quality-focused employers and recruiters.
The following jobs opportunities close by 9 December 2016:
- Wayfair - Senior Operations Analyst (Boston, USA)
- Nestle - Marketing Associate (Solon, USA)
- HP - Specialist Internal Auditor (Guadalajara, Mexico)
- IFF - Regional Hair Care Marketing Manager (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Barclays - Regulatory Management Business Analyst (London, UK)
- Solvay - Strategic Marketing Manager (Lyon, France)
- Nestle - Demand & Supply Planner - Nespresso (Attica, Greece)
- Bosch - Junior Managers Program (Moscow, Russia)
- PRA - Clinical Research Associate (Hungary, Hungary)
- HP - HPI European and Middle East Sales Finance Retail Analyst (Wroclaw, Poland)
- Amazon - Financial Analyst (Meguro, Japan)
- Roche - Associate Product Manager (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Citi - Insurance Product Manager - Wealth Management (Taipei,Taiwan)
- SAP - Solution Advisor Specialist - HANA Enterprise Cloud (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Novartis - Market Access Specialist (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Cloudinary - Senior Product Manager (Israel, Israel)
The following jobs opportunities close by 16 December 2016:
- GM Finance Analyst - Customer Care and Aftersales (Grand Blanc, USA)
- Cisco - Corporate Strategy Manager (San Jose, USA)
- GWL Realty Advisors - Asset Management Analyst (Montreal, Canada)
- Frost & Sullivan - Consulting - Automotive & Transportation (Milan, Italy)
- Ferrero - Junior Product Strategist (Luxembourg, Luxembourg)
- JDA Software - Senior Account Manager (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Johnson Controls - Financial Analyst II (Chihuahua, Mexico)
- Biogen - Medical Science Liaison (Santiago, Chile)
- Pepsico - A&M and Pricing Coordinator (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Oracle - Sales Consultant Oracle Cloud Technology (Bucharest, Romania)
- Amazon - Yard Operations Area Manager (Dobroviz, Czech Republic)
- Redknee - Commercial Manager Europe (Poland, Poland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Regional Product Manager (Brisbane/Sydney, Australia)
- Honeywell - Business Support Specialist (Pune, India)
- Accenture - Research Manager: Retail and Consumer Goods & Services (Woodmead, South Africa)
- Ernst & Young - Quantitative Analyst (Nigeria, Nigeria)
- Edwards Lifesciences - Sales Representative Heart Valve Therapy (Middle East, UAE)
The following jobs opportunities close by 23 December 2016:
- Priceline - Associate - Corporate Development (M&A) (New York, USA)
- Citi - Associate, Latin America CMO (New York, USA)
- CIBC - Consultant, Technology & innovation Banking (Toronto, Canada)
- Tetra Pak - Automation BDM (Arganda Del Rey, Spain)
- Gartner - Consultant - Solution/Enterprise Architecture (Solna, Sweden)
- GoDaddy - Product Operations Manager - Asia (Shanghai, China)
- Trindent - Senior Consultant (Hong Kong)
- Innosight - Associate (Singapore)
- Newell Brands - Trade Marketing Associate (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Microsoft - DX Leader (Gogota, Columbia)
- Amgen - Finance Coordinator Generalist - Lacan region (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Nutrisystem - Senior Online Marketing Manager (Moscow, Russia)
- Hilti - Field Engineer (Budapest)
- Cisco - Virtual Sales Manager (Krakow, Poland)
- Honeywell - Account Manager (Ankara, Turkey)
- Philips - Procurement Engineer (Haifa, Israel)
- Delta Partners - IESE Consultant - Management Consulting (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs opportunities close by 30 December 2016:
- First Republic - Eagle Lending Business Analyst (San Francisco, US)
- Phillips - Associate Global Product Manager ( Monroeville, US)
- Scotiabank - Manager Quantitative Analytics and Methodology (Toronto, Canada)
- Facebook - SMA Growth Manager, Workplace (London, UK)
- Regeneron - Associate Manager CMC Project Management (Limerick, Ireland)
- SAP - GRC Risk Manager for SAP CEE & CIS (Vienna, Austria)
- Traveloka - Senior Product Marketing Manager (Kuala Lumper, Malaysia)
- Citi - Associate (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Ingram Micro - IS Internal Auditor (Taguig, Philippines)
- Swiss Re - Client Manager L&H (Mexico)
- IMS - Top Executives (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Adyen - Account Manager (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Shire - Value Demonstration and Access Lead - Russia (Moscow, Russia)
- Amazon - Workflow Manager (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Credit Suisse - Business Auditor (Wroclaw, Poland)
- IDC - Account Manager (Sandown, South Africa)
- Ernst & Young - Quantitative Analyst (Nigeria)
MBA-Exchange.com, trusted by more than 100 business schools around the world, offers a range of services to MBA students and graduates. MGSM students and graduates are invited to create an account to access the following free services:
- Featured MBA jobs
- Featured MBA employers
- Online Events
- Candidate Visibility
- Knowledge (resources, articles etc).
The following jobs are currently featured via MBA-Exchange.com:
NetSuite - Account Executives (two positions available)
NetSuite, recently acquired by Oracle, a global company providing a cloud-based, business management software that delivers cost effective data storage capabilities to over 20,000 companies.
NetSuite is looking for two experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to join them sales team as Account Executives. Main duty will be responsible for the full sales life cycle.
WestConnex - Community Engagement Manager
WestConnex is seeking an experienced Community Engagement Manager to deliver a broad range of communication services to key stakeholders, including the public. Reporting directly to the Principal Manager Stakeholder Engagement, the key responsibility is managing two staff members to coordinate and deliver a broad range of communications and community engagement activities surrounding Stage 3 of WestConnex Motorway.
Applicants need to possess strong project management skills and be able to demonstrate the deliverables. Please review the job description carefully. For more information on Sydney Motorway Corporation, please visit westconnex.com.au or call Grace Simpson, HR Advisor on 02 8099 9262 or email email@example.com.
Please note: applicants must be permanent residents or citizens to be considered.
Healthcare Supplies Company - General Manager (International Students are encouraged to apply)
A reputable healthcare supplies company is seeking General Manager to be responsible for the niche product with proven market demand both domestically and internationally.
The role is based in the Mid North Coast of NSW, with travel to Sydney primarily, however, it isn't a position which would suit a person commuting. You will need to be comfortable with quarterly international travel to visit suppliers and attend industry gatherings and trade shows on top.
Given the niche nature of the products, candidates may have proven abilities within Medical / Veterinarian / Dental / Pharmaceutical spheres, completed their MBA and seeking to branch out into an all-encompassing General Management position.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- a desire to continue living and working, or return to, regional New South Wales;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Business;
- International sales and pricing experience
- a desire to drive an ambitious program of growth through the business.
Applications are open to both local and international candidates. If you possess the skills and qualifications and are considering a new role, please contact Ben Jones for a confidential discussion on 02 9290 3733.
DOMO - Account Development Manager
Domo, a successful and respected retailers of prestige global furniture brands is seeking an Account Development Manager. Main duty will be to generate leads and qualify prospect customers to meet with sales executives.
Active Property Investing - Promotions Manager
Active Property Investing is a boutique property company helping busy people successfully invest in property across Australia. API is looking for a full-time Promotions Manager to bring creative flair and drive initiatives to boost sales and brand awareness.
If you’re passionate about property and committed to delivering service excellence, please submit your resume to Emma Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th December 2016.
For more information, please click here: Job Description
Johnson & Johnson - International Leadership Development Programs
Johnson & Johnson International Leadership Development Programs are now open for applications.
Internship opportunities for MBA and Masters students (locations include: Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Latin America) - Closing by 20 Jan 2017.
More information is also available on: www.careers.jnj.com
CHEP Australia is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (fluent in Chinese). The successful candidate will spend 1-2 years in CHEP Australia to learn the business operations and develop the leadership skills necessary to help them with their international expansion.
Candidates should address the following criteria in their written application:
- Experience in a sales or business development role
- Willingness to relocate to Shanghai after two years learning the business in Australia. Willingness to have a career in China longer term
- Interest in leading a function, country or region
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to close deals quickly and effectively with win/win outcomes
- Sound commercial acumen
- Ability to think strategically and take a whole of business approach
All applications should go to email@example.com by Sunday 9 Dec.
Deliveroo - Multiple roles available (Australia and overseas)
Deliveroo is recruiting multiple roles in the following functional areas:
- Account Management
- Rider Operations
- Driver Operations
Positions are available in Australia, UK, HK, Germany and etc. Please see more information on Deliveroo Careers.
Shepherd Group Services - full-time/part-time roles - Sydney
Shepherd Group Services is seeking 1 possibly 2 interns/contractors with ideally a combined marketing or civil engineering background to assist with business development at the recent civil engineering acquisition in Penrith.
The marketing / lead generation activity may encompass:
1) Plant hire sales rep responsible for growing revenues & fleet utilisation
2) Business development for civil engineering services across consulting engineers, property developers, mine site remediation responsible for positioning the company prior to a competitive tender process
3) Compiling & regularly updating key account management plans based on customer meetings & internet / other research
4) Project managing delivery of key marketing & communications material
For further information about the position, please contact Stuart Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit KPMG Careers
MSC Mobility, part of Testra, is recruiting for the following roles:
If you are ready to invest in your future and join the mobile revolution while helping other organisations improve their business performance, then forward your resume to Lorenzo Serva, HR Manager email@example.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/msc-mobility-solutions
Siemens Finance Excellence Program (Global)
Siemens Finance Excellence Program is open for applications. READ MORE
The Siemens Finance Excellence Program (FEP) is the exclusive leadership program for finance experts under the sponsorship of the CFO and led by the global finance leadership team of Siemens.
Please note: the FEP would consider sponsorship for the right candidates so this may be good news for many international students.
More opportunities are available on Cochlear Careers.