Following is a list of employment opportunities that are currently available to MGSM students and graduates, as at 14 September 2017.
If you would like any assistance in preparing for your application or interview, please contact MGSM Careers to book a one-on-one careers coaching session. Careers coaching sessions are available on Tuesdays at MGSM North Ryde campus and on Wednesdays at MGSM CBD campus, except Exam weeks.
Part-time, casual, volunteering, Internship
We will keep you updated with new corporate opportunities as they come in.
Please note: opportunities can fill out very quickly. Please check the jobs board and your emails regularly.
In the meantime, you can still search part-time, casual, and volunteering roles through various Job Sites. More information can be found on the handout: Employment in Australia: What International Students Need to Know.
|ARHSnsw- General Manager (Part-time)||Australian Railway Historical Society NSW is seeking a General Manager to work up to 18 hours per week. Hours are negotiable. |
For more information and to apply, please click here.
|Amazon - Merchant Product Manager - Internship (3 months)||Amazon is looking for a Merchant Product Manager Intern to support projects that will support the launch and growth of Amazon Merchant Services in Australia.|
For more information and to apply, please click here.
All R Loans -Aspiring Property Finance Consultant (Hourly paid role)
|All R Loans, NSW Top 20 Broker Group, is seeking an aspiring property finance consultant (hourly paid role). |
This will be a casual position to start with the possibility of All R Loans hiring the right candidate on full-time or part-time. To view more details regarding this job opportunity, please click here or contact Rooma Nanda on 0403 271 882.
|Club Med Australia - Multiple Internship Roles - 6 months (Unpaid)||Club Med has been the worldwide leader in all-inclusive, upscale and multicultural holidays with over 80 resorts in the most beautiful destinations across the world.|
Upon successful completion, a reimbursement of $1000 and the candidate will also be eligible for a week holiday, flight included, at one of Club Med Asia Pacific Resorts. The candidate is allowed to take one person with them on this trip however flights would be excluded.
1. Business Development Coordinator
2. E-commerce and Digital Media Assistant
3. Pricing and Accounting
4. Content Marketing and Communications Assistant
5. Human Resource Coordinator
6. Sales & Trade Marketing Assistant
To apply, please send your application to email@example.com
Board Opportunities (Paid and Volunteer)
If you are interested in joining as a board member, please visit Board Direction.
When you register to receive the weekly newsletters, you will be eligible to download a free Board Appointments E-Book, which covers in detail all the practical things you need to know to gain a non-executive directorship.
|The Wilderness Society - Board Director with Fundraising Expertise (Volunteer - 12 to 36 months, up to 10 hours a month)||The Wilderness Society is a dynamic not-for-profit environmental campaigning and advocacy
organisation. Revenue is derived solely through significant fundraising portfolio. Currently seeking expression of interest from experienced individuals that would like to join the Board. |
For more information and how to apply, please click here.
Opportunities at startup companies
Sydney startup jobs can be found on AngelList.
The careers office continues updating job opportunities with startups as they become available.
More information about challenges and competitions will be announced soon.
QS Global Workplaces - MBA roles available in Australia and overseas
MGSM Careers Office has subscribed to QS Global-Workplaces to maximise the career opportunities of our students and alumni. By creating a profile, MGSM students and alumni can access the membership-only platform, which provides life-long career opportunities to MBAs and Masters Graduates of the World's leading business schools, as well as a pre-screened talent pool for quality-focused employers and recruiters.
The following jobs close 13 October 2017.
- JP Morgan Chase - International Product Specialist - Middle Market International banking (San Francisco, USA)
- Rio Tinto - Product Analyst (Montreal, Canada)
- Visa - Client Consulting Manager (Mexico)
- Lenova - SMB Brand Manager (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- SAP - Ariba Senior Project Manager (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- QS - Advisor to CEO (London, UK)
- ADP - Global Sales Manager (Milan, Italy)
- Amazon - Manager, International Operations (Luxembourg)
- Sensata - Supply Chain Planner (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Deloitte - Sales Development Manager (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Intel - Export Project Manager/Trade Specialist (Gdansk/Swindon/Poland)
- Red Hat - Data Information Analyst (Pune, India)
- Diageo - Decision Support Manager (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Grab - Country Lead, Grab for Work (HCMC, Vietnam)
The following jobs close 7 October 2017.
- Google - Global Program Manager, Global Premium Services (Mountain View, USA)
- 3M - Global Knowledge Management Leader (Maplewood, USA)
- Air Canada - Senior Loyalty Program Delivery and Experience Manager (Toronto, Canada)
- MasterCard - Senior Managing Consultant (Mexico)
- Lenovo - Senior FP&A Specialist (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Amazon - Senior Product Manager Retail (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Product Manager (Roskilde, Denmark)
- Google - Industry Head, Large Customer Sales (Finland)
- Airbus - Treasury Reporting and Hedge Accounting Manager (Toulouse, France)
- Abbott - Regional Manager (Moscow, Russia)
- Honeywell - Regional Commodity Manager (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Nielsen - Manager, Retailer Services (Malaysia)
- Goldman Sachs - Business Arch & Change Management - Change Delivery - Associate (Warsaw, Poland)
- Amazon - Commercial Shared Services Operations Analyst (Manila, Philippines)
- SAP - Programme Manager (Woodmead, South Africa)
- PwC - Consulting - Financial Services - Director (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- RB - Senior Brand Manager - Personal Care Category (Turkey, Egypt)
The following jobs close 30 September 2017.
- World Vision - Manager, Program Resources (Melbourne, Australia)
- Alcon - Product Manager, Intraocular Lenses (Sydney, Australia)
- Volkswagen - Business Development Manager (home-based, USA)
- Google - Product Manager (Mountain View, USA)
- Bombardier - Content Management Specialist/Knowledge Management (Montreal, Canada)
- Dumas Mining - Financial Business Partner (Zacatecas, Mexico)
- Honeywell - E2R CSAR Product Marketing Leader (Bogota, Colombia)
- VMWare - Territory Sales Manager DET (Las Condes, Chile)
- Biogen - Affiliate MSL Lead (Maidenhead, UK)
- Cochlear - Senior Product Manager (Austria, Belgium)
- Telenet - Director IoT Partnerships (Mechelen, Belgium)
- Hasbro - Brand Manager (Khimki, Russia)
- Syngenta - Senior Accountant (Budapest, Hungary)
- Microsoft - Education Audience Project Manager (Bucharest, Romania)
- TE Connectivity - Financial Analyst II/Business Analyst (Bangalore, India)
- Mercedes Benz - General Manager Controlling (HCMC, Vietnam)
- Medtronic - R&D Project Manager (HaTsafon, Israel)
- Amazon - Continuous Improvement Manager (Cape Town, South Africa)
- EY - Manager - Valuation and Business Modelling (Dubai, UAE)
- Cisco - Corporate Strategy Manager (San Jose, USA)
The following jobs close 23 September 2017.
- Verizon - Corporate Development Manager (Basking Ridge, US)
- Ford - ICI Strategy Manager (Dearborn, US)
- Telus - Business Consultant (Vancouver, Canada)
- Citi - MME Structured Finance Head (Mexico)
- Facebook - Strategic Partner Manager, Workplace (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- S&P Global - Compensation & Benefits Manager (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Amazon - Field Readiness and Development Manager (Spain)
- Tetrapak - Business Process Coach (Lund, Sweden)
- Lonza - Business Process Coach (Lund, Sweden)
- Honeywell - Regional Finance Manager (Moscow, Russia)
- Amazon - ACES Program Manager (Lasi, Romania)
- Microsoft - Education Audience Project Manager (Warsaw, Poland)
- Roche - Senior Business Development Manager (Beijing/Shanghai, China)
- Amazon - Senior Financial Analyst (Ichikawa, Japan)
- Solvay - Marketing Manager, Semicon E&E (Taiwan)
- Vodafone - Senior Specialist: My Vodacom App (Midrand, South Africa)
- Danone - Brand Manager (Turkey)
- Emirates NBD - Manager - Correspondent Banking Queries (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 16 September 2017.
- Biogen - Territory Business Manager, Neurology (New Orleans)
- Genentech - CDX Project Leader (San Francisco, US)
- Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp - Senior Financial Analysis (Oakville, Canada)
- Dumas - Financial Business Partner (Mexico)
- Microsoft - Product Marketing Manager (Santiago, Chile)
- WMWare - Territory Sales Manager DET (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Delphi - Finance Manager (Torino, Italy)
- European Investment Bank - Senior Engineer - Education Sector (Luxembourg)
- Eaton - Senior Buyer (Hengelo, Netherlands)
- DuPont - Supply Chain Manager (Rostov, Russia)
- Coca Cola - Brand Manager Sparkling Beverages (Czech Republic, Prague)
- Jabil - Divisional Compensation Lead (Kwidzyn, Poland)
- AIG - Business Development Manager (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Citi - Risk Analyst_Secured Lending (Taipei, Taiwan)
- MSCI - Sales Specialist (Singapore)
- HP - Personal Systems Digital Marketing (Dubai, UAE)
- Saudi Aramco - Senior P & PM Analyst (Saudi Arabia)
- Deloitte - Consulting - Supply Chain - Manager (Durban, South America)
- Silverline - Salesforce Solution Architect (Cleveland, US)
- T-Mobile - Forecasting Analyst Resource (Bellevue, US)
- J.M Smucker Company - Brand Manager (Markham, Canada)
- eBay - Planning & Operations Manager SEU (Milan, Italy)
- Amazon - Senior Pricing Manager Kindle Content (Luxembourg)
- Towers Watson - Talent Management Consultant (Amstelveen, Netherlands)
- Sabic - Logistics Analyst (Rayong, Thailand)
- Lenovo - Product Marketing Manager (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Grab - Associate, Corporate Strategy (Singapore)
MBA-Exchange.com, trusted by more than 100 business schools around the world, offers a range of services to MBA students and graduates. MGSM students and graduates are invited to create an account to access the following free services:
- Featured MBA jobs
- Featured MBA employers
- Online Events
- Candidate Visibility
- Knowledge (resources, articles etc).
The following are featured as at 5 September 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- L.E.K. Consulting - Consultants (Sydney, Australia)
- J&J - Product Manager - Endoscopy Portfolio (Sydney, Australia)
- Salesforce - Customer Success Director (Sydney, Australia)
- Corporate Finance - M&A Advisory Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- CLS Project Manager, Acquistions & Divestitures (Sydney, Australia)
- BlueScope Steel - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- ING - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- ANZ - Sales Director (Sydney Australia)
- MKD Transcorp - NSW Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- BEcausexm - Account Director (Sydney, Australia)
- Equifax - Portfolio Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Ltd - Research Relationship Manager, Macquarie Asset Management, Mat Leave Contract (Sydney, Australia)
- Capstone - Project Manager (Newcastle, NSW)
- Macquarie Group Ltd - Project Manager - Asset Management Technology (Sydney, NSW)
- BHP Billiton - Head of Automation - Technology Global Product Systems (Brisbane, Queensland)
- Woolworths - Operations Manager (Sydney, Australia)
The following are featured as at 21 August 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
The following are featured as at 14 August 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- KPMG - Senior Consultant - Transformational Program Management (Canberra, Australia)
- Deloitte - Consulting - CIO - Tech, Strategy & Architecture - Senior Consultant (Perth, Australia)
- Newcrest - Senior Advisor - Occupational Health & Hygiene (Melbourne, Australia)
- Onesteel - Senior Human Resources Advisor (Western Australia)
The following are featured as at 21 June 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Brennan IT - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Ingram Micro - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- John Holland - Procurement & Logistics Manager - Rail (Sydney, Australia)
- BT Financial Group - Portfolio Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- Egencia - Director Account Management (Sydney, Australia)
- One Door - IT Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Howorth - Account Director ( Sydney, Australia)
- JXT - Business Development Manager - Digital/SAAS Recruitment Platform (Sydney, Australia)
- LS Travel Retail - IT Analyst/Project Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Perpetual - IT Security Manager (Sydney, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 7 June 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Commonwealth Bank - Manager - Digital Transformation (Sydney, Australia)
- Amazon - Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Music (Sydney, Australia)
- EDIF - Senior Consultant - Solar PV (Sydney, Australia)
- Quay Consulting - Senior IT Project Manager - 6 months contract (Sydney, Australia)
- Swarovski - Key Account Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie - Technology - Business Operational Risk Manger - Manager/Senior Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- HCF - Experienced Change Manager - Group Strategy (Sydney, Australia)
- QBE - Marketing Manager - Affinity Partners
- Johnson&Johnson - Senior Enterprise Analyst (Sydney, Australia)
- Google - Account Manager, Media, Entertainment and Cpg - 18 months contract (Sydney, Australia)
- Westpac - Risk Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Pitney Bowes - Marketing Manager - Software Solution (Sydney, Australia)
- SCE Energy Solutions - Business Development (Sydney, Australia)
- Jcurve Solution - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
Minter Ellison Lawyers - Director Consultant - Sourching (Sydney)
Minter Ellison Lawyer is looking for a Director Consultant - Sourcing. The role - Leads complex IT sourcing and execution initiatives.
For more information, please click here.
MadeComfy - Head of Operations (Sydney)
Short term rental Property Management company looking for Head of Operations.
For more the full job description, please click here.
Amazon - Multiple roles available (Sydney)
Amazon is currently expanding in Australia and is recruiting the following roles for their Sydney head office:
Danaher - General Manager Development Program (China)
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. The General Manager Development Program is a 6-year program, where you will move role to role designed to bridge the gaps between your current knowledge and the experience needed for success as a general manager. Four 18-month development assignment will focus on:
- Commercial (Sales or Marketing)
- Product Management or Product Development
- Operations (Supply Chain, Operations, DBS or Service)
- Finance or Business Development.
Top-tier MBAs would preferably possess the following:
- Full time or Part-time MBA graduating in 2017 and 2018
- Fluency in English and Mandarin and have work authorization in China
- 5+ years of commercial experience in multi-national companies prior to attending the MBA degree.
More information can be viewed HERE. All applications (resume and cover letter) go to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 September.
AstraZeneca - Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme - Australia
To view the full programme description, please click here.
To apply, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
BP - Future leaders Programme Online Event - 13th September & 3rd October 2017
The Future Leaders Programme Online Event will take place on 13th September & 3rd October. You will have an unique opportunity to listen and interact during a live Q&A with BP Leaders and current FLP Associates.
To learn more and register, click here.
Fujitsu - Business Development Manager - SAP/ASM OR Digital Mobile Workplace (2 roles available)
Fujitsu is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company, currently seeking a BDM - SAP/ASM and BDM - Digital Mobile Workplace. The purpose of those roles is to increase revenue generation and profitability for Fujitsu Australia. Both roles will be based at Macquarie Park head office.
For more information, please click here.
More roles are available on Fujitsu Job Portal
CommBank - Graduate & Summer Intern Programs 2017/18
Graduate & Summer Intern Programs 2017/18
SPP - Graduate Associate - 2018 (Melbourne and Sydney)
SPP, a general management consultant firm focused on ensuring clients and partner organisations gain the benefit of a structured, tailored, and evidence-based approach to solving complex business problems.
Application for Graduate Associate - 2018 are now open.
BCG Digital Ventures - Venture Architect Cohort Sydney
BCG Digital Ventures is a corporate investment and venture development firm. Dedicated to inventing, building and launching category-changing businesses at start-up speed for the world’s most influential companies, ensuring they are fit for the future.
Opportunities for Venture Architecture Cohort across different levels (from 3-8 years experience and above) are available.
For more information, please click here.
Cochlear - Group Manager, Consumer Communications
Cochlear’s mission is to help people hear and be heard. Today, less than 5% of people who would benefit from a hearing implant have one, which means that millions live with hearing loss that substantially impacts their lives. The Group Manager Consumer Communications will address this issue with a global campaign to address fundamental gaps in awareness.
For the full job description and how to apply, please click here.
More opportunities are available on Cochlear Careers.
KPMG's Solution 49x - A number of opportunities available in data analytics/data science/statistics/mathematics/computer science
KPMG's Solution 49x
is looking for talented people in the space of data science and analytics.
Please contact Glenn Vanbavinckhove on firstname.lastname@example.org
Solution 49˟ uses a human-centred design approach that enhances customer engagement and improves operational processes and decision-making. The team does this by implementing intelligent systems, architectures, processes and new operating models. Specifically, the team designs, develops and implements solutions that digitise and automate clients' decision making processes. The work embeds artificial intelligence, machine-based learning, cognitive computing, advanced analytics, probabilistic reasoning and deterministic business rules management into core processes and functions within a client organisation. The Solution 49˟ team has deep skills in technology process architecture, user-centred design, information management, business analysis, big data, analytics, and behavioural science.
KPMG recruitment programs for students, recent graduates and experienced professionals
In collaboration with MGSM Consulting Club and the Career Services office, a panel of Management Consulting leadership team from KPMG came to meet with our MBA and MMgmt students on Wednesday 15 Feb at MGSM's CBD campus.
As a result of the discussion, the KPMG team has encourage MGSM students, recent graduates and experienced professionals to apply for the programs below:
Applications for 2018 program open Feb 2017 to both international and local students of all degree backgrounds, who will be recruited into all divisions.
For experienced professionals (with 8-12 years of experience)
Opportunities will be published via LinkedIn or KPMG Careers Site and are open to candidates with business or IT experience, who will be recruited directly into the MC divisions.
|Key Attributes and Core Skills KPMG is looking for|
|Communication||Creative thinking||Structured approach|
|Outcome driven||Technical knowledge||Collaborative|
|Abstract thinking||Adaptable||Client focused|
More opportunities are available on KPMG Careers.
Deliveroo - Multiple roles available (Australia and overseas)
Deliveroo is recruiting multiple roles in the following functional areas:
- Account Management
- Rider Operations
- Driver Operations
Positions are available in Australia, UK, HK, Germany and etc. Please see more information on Deliveroo Careers.
Siemens Finance Excellence Program (Global)
Siemens Finance Excellence Program is open for applications.
The Siemens Finance Excellence Program (FEP) is the exclusive leadership program for finance experts under the sponsorship of the CFO and led by the global finance leadership team of Siemens.
Please note: the FEP would consider sponsorship for the right candidates so this may be good news for many international students.