Following is a list of employment opportunities that are currently available to MGSM students and graduates, as at 25 May 2017.
If you would like any assistance in preparing for your application or interview, please contact MGSM Careers to book a one-on-one careers coaching session. Careers coaching sessions are available on Tuesdays at MGSM North Ryde campus and on Wednesdays at MGSM CBD campus, except Exam weeks.
Part-time, casual, volunteering, Internship
We will keep you updated with new corporate opportunities as they come in.
Please note: opportunities can fill out very quickly. Please check the jobs board and your emails regularly.
In the meantime, you can still search part-time, casual, and volunteering roles through various Job Sites. More information can be found on the handout: Employment in Australia: What International Students Need to Know.
|Mirus Australia - Paid Internship (20 hours/week)|
Mirus Australia is a leading advisory firm in the aged care sector and we are looking for an intern within the Sales and Marketing Department. All expressions of interest go directly to the careers office email@example.com
Fidelity International – Equity Research Summer Internship
The Summer Interns will work as part of the regional research teams on assigned projects, which could be either to analyse a particular sector and a number of stocks within that sector or, a specific project for a Portfolio Manager. At the end of the 12 week period, the intern will present his/her findings and provide investment recommendations to the Portfolio Managers and Analysts.
A full-time offer will be extended if a candidate passes the internship successfully. Click here to read more.
Applications close on 10 June 2017.
Ramco Systems - Paid Internship (part-time)
Ramco is a fast growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
Ramco is seeking an MBA or Master of Management student, with preferably 2-5 years of experience to work on part-time basis. The candidates should be aiming for a career in sales and marketing or business consulting. Prior experience in these functions will be an advantage. Expressions of interest go to MGSM careers office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sendica -Account Manager (part-time)
A growing IT Managed Service Provider specialising in end-to-end services from workstations to cloud services is seeking a part time Account Manager working 3-4 hours a week working remotely with expectation of meeting clients once a week.
Opportunities at startup companies
Sydney startup jobs can be found on AngelList.
The careers office continues updating job opportunities with startups as they become available.
Fidelity International – Stock Pitch Competition (Australia)
This is a great opportunity to see how investment professionals go about deciding what stocks they should buy, as well as experiencing the intensity, depth and breadth of questions posted by top investment professionals and network with investment professionals from Fidelity.
The competition closes on Thursday 18 May. Please read the GUIDELINES about how to participate.
The Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge
Teams of 4 students are invited to participate the Fresh Connection APICS Global Student Challenge to make the virtual company, The Fresh Connection, profitable by managing its supply chain and obtaining the highest Return on Investment. By participating the challenge, students become exclusive candidates in The Talent Connection, a platform for job and internship opportunities in major multinational corporates, while they compete for $5.000 in cash prizes and a trip to San Antonio, USA for the Global Final and the APICS 2017 Conference! Qualification period ends on 15 April.
For more information, please visit www.tfcstudentchallenge.org
Challenges with Credit Suisse, Zurich Insurance Ltc. & the Credit Suisse Research Institute
These projects offer students unique opportunities to work with companies committed to further develop their skills and start their career. Projects include:
For further information, please visit Project Firefly competitions. https://project-firefly.com/competitions
QS Global Workplaces - MBA roles available in Australia and overseas
MGSM Careers Office has subscribed to QS Global-Workplaces to maximise the career opportunities of our students and alumni. By creating a profile, MGSM students and alumni can access the membership-only platform, which provides life-long career opportunities to MBAs and Masters Graduates of the World's leading business schools, as well as a pre-screened talent pool for quality-focused employers and recruiters.
The following jobs close 6 July 2017.
- Accenture - Change Management Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Deloitte - Strategy Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions (Sydney, Australia)
- Amazon - Country Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Google - Manager, Google Technical Services, Ads (Sydney, Australia)
- Cochlear - Project Manager - Implants (Sydney, Australia)
- Logitech - Gaming Cluster Category (Product) manager - ANZ (Sydney, Australia)
- Senior Manager, DMM, Australia (Sydney, Australia)
- Kellogg's - Procurement Manager ANZ-PRO000026 (Sydney, Australia)
- Agilent - Global Operations SAP CRM Sales & Marketing Operations Manager (Melbourne, Australia)
- EY - Manager/Senior Manager - Debt. Restructuring (Thailand)
- Yahoo - Sales Data Insights specialist (Taipei, Taiwan)
- Avanade - Manager, Cloud Strategy (Tokyo, Japan)
- Iron Mountain - Business Manager (New York, USA)
- Dollar Bank - AVP, Business Banking Product Manager (Pittsburgh, USA)
- CIBC - Director or Executive Director, Equity Derivatives Sales (Toronto, Canada)
- Honeywell - IT Commodity Manager (Monterrey, Mexico)
- Microsoft - Services Account Executives (Bogota, Colombia)
- Cisco - Business Operations Manager (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- UBER - Strategic Partnership Manager, UberEATS - UK (London, UK)
- Nutanix - Business Development Manager GSI/SGP - North-Europe (Netherlands/Sweden/Finland)
- Amadeus - Commercial Projects senior Specialist (Madrid, Spain)
- Hitachi Data Systems - Director Sales Account Manager (Moscow, Russia)
- PWC - Transaction Services Manager (Budapest, Hungary)
- Ubisoft - Brand Manager/Mobile Games (Bucharest, Romania)
- McKinsey - Associate (Saudi Arabia)
- Ecolab - Production Manager (Gauteng, South Africa)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Technical Sales Specialist - Flow Cytometry - Middle East (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 24 June 2017.
- VMWare - Manager, Inside Sales ANZ (Sydney, Australia)
- Accenture - Strategy Business Consultants (Melbourne/Sydney, Australia)
- American Express - Channel Sales Manager (Guragon, India)
- Mentor Graphics - Senior Engineering Coordinator (Lahore, Pakistan)
- S&P Global - Director, Innovation and Strategy (New York, USA)
- Colgate Palmolive - Brand Manager Innovation, Home Care (New York, USA)
- Accenture - Regulatory Compliance Consultant (Toronto, Canada)
- Cisco - Technical Support Manager (Mexico)
- Smart AdServer - Finance Business Partner LATAM (Buenos Aires)
- ADP - Lead Business Analyst (Product Owner) - (Brazil)
- Amazon - Senior HR Business Partner (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Nestle - Global eCommerce Operations Performance Project Manager (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Infineon - Product Marketing Manager IGBT (Austria)
- SAP - Presales Expert - Public Sector (Budapest, Hungary)
- Vodafone - IP LAN Engineering & Delivery Specialist (Bucharest, Romania)
- Microsoft - Business controller (Warsaw, Poland)
- Colgate Palmolive - operations Manager (Boksburg, South Africa)
- Gett - Global Supply Project Manager (Israel)
- EY - Manager - Valuation and Business Modelling (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 10 June 2017.
- Traveloka - Business Development Manager (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- EY - Supply Chain & Operations, Manager (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Grab Taxi - Deputy Head (Philippines)
- Deloitte - MY Graduate Analyst (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Google - Partner Development Manager, Google Brain (Mountain View, USA)
- HomeAway - Product Manager, Partner Experience (Austin, USA)
- Canadian Tire - Manager, Strategic Planning (Toronto, Canada)
- Accenture - Financial Analysis (Manila, Philippines)
- Honeywell - Field Marketing Specialist FP (Mexico)
- Hilti - Key Account Manager Mining (Santiago, Chile)
- Rockwell Automation - Panel Production Manager (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Regeneron - Senior Manager/Associate Director Clinical Metrics (Dublin, Ireland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific - Portfolio Manager Laboratory (Italy)
- Masco - Senior Business Analyst (Luxembourg)
- Hasbro - Brand Manager (Khimki, Russia)
- Shell - Direct Tax Lead (Krakow, Poland)
- Honeywell - Regional Commodity Manager (Czech Republic)
- Takealot - Head of Marketing - Mr D Food (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Dupont - Key Account Manager - Industrial Operations Consulting (Mamara Region, Turkey)
- Nielsen - Senior Executive, CS, CI (Quantitative) (Dubai, UAE)
- Ebay - Strategic Partner Manager (San Jose, USA)
- Under Armour - Senior Analyst, Corporate Strategy (Baltimore, USA)
- KPMG - Consultant/Senior Consultant, IT Advisory (Toronto, Canada)
- Citi - WorldLink Product Manager (Dublin, Ireland)
- Johnson & Johnson - Junior Hemar Manager (Cologno Monzese, Italy)
- Amazon - Flex Program Manager (Luxembourg)
- GSK - Digital Manager (Mexico)
- McKinsey - Asscociate (Chile)
- Neomobile - Business Development (Rio De Janeiro, Brazil)
- Johnson & Johnson - Product Manager Hematology (Moscow, Russia)
- HP - Auditor (Wroclaw, Poland)
- DHL - System Support Analyst (Sharepoint) (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Deloitte - Corporate Finance - Senior Consultant (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- Turkcell - Organisational Development & Process Improvement Specialist (Turkey)
- Ecolab - Marketing Associate (Dubai, UAE)
The following jobs close 3 June 2017.
- Deloitte - Corporate Development - Mergers & Integration Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Amazon - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Cisco - Business Development Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Accenture - Change Management Consultant (Melbourne, Australia)
- Microsoft - Architect (Sydney, Australia)
- Genworth - Audit Consultant (Sydney, Australia)
- Adobe - Program Manager APAC, Creative Cloud Enterprise (Sydney, Australia)
- Accenture - Learning & Collaboration Manager (Melbourne, Australia)
- Evestment - APAC Marketing Manager (Hong Kong)
- Dell - Senior Advisor, Product Marketing (Shanghai, China)
- Expedia - Senior Account Manager, GPG (Singapore)
- Phillips - Business Analyst (Franklin, USA)
- Genworth - Investments Operations Analyst (Stamford, USA)
- GM - Marketing Manager, Personal Mobility (Oshawa, Canada)
- Facebook - Measurement Agency Partner (Sao Paolo, Brazil)
- Syngenta - Senior Buyer/Comprador Senior (Argentina)
- Kellogg's - Category Management Head (Colombia)
- Vestas - Senior Product Manager, Go to Market (Denmark)
- Salesforce - Solution Strategist/Business Analyst, Commerce Cloud, EMEA (France)
- Axway - Senior Consultant EDI (Germany)
- HP - Market Intelligence Analyst (Romania)
The following jobs close 26 May 2017.
MBA-Exchange.com, trusted by more than 100 business schools around the world, offers a range of services to MBA students and graduates. MGSM students and graduates are invited to create an account to access the following free services:
- Featured MBA jobs
- Featured MBA employers
- Online Events
- Candidate Visibility
- Knowledge (resources, articles etc).
The following jobs are featured as at 22 May 2017 For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- SAP - Leonardo Industry Expert (Sydney, Australia)
- UBER - Senior Community Operations Manager (Sydney, Australia)
- Roche - Senior Sales Executives (Sydney, Australia)
- BNP Paribas - Associate (Permanent) (Sydney, Australia)
- KPMG - Financial Management (Queensland, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 19 April 2017 For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- MongoDB - Senior Consulting Engineer - APAC (Sydney, NSW)
- InterContinental Hotels Group - Director of Finance & Business Support (Sydney, Australia)
- Rio Tinto Senior Advisor Communications - Iron Ore (Perth, WA)
- UBER - Regional Operations Manager - Strategic Partnerships (Canberra, Australia)
- UBER - Regional Operations Manager - Strategic Project (Canberra, Australia)
- Trivett - Finance and Insurance Business Manager, BMW Parramatta (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Limited - Associate Project Manager | Operations, Finance & Risk (Sydney, Australia)
- PWC - Governance, Risk and Controls - Financial Planning - Manager (Sydney, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 13 March 2017 For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Wipro - Ux Lead (Sydney, Australia)
- Pubmatic - Customer Success Director, Apac (Sydney, Australia)
- Dentsu Aegis Network - Carat Sydney - Investment Director (Sydney Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 27 February 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
- Bridge - Project Manager (sydney, Australia)
- REM Consulting - Project Manager - IT Transformation (Sydney, Australia)
- Macquarie Group Limited - Operational Excellence Consultant - SSC&O - BFS (Sydney, Australia)
- Oracle - Sales Consultant (Presales) Senior Director - Netsuite (Sydney, Australia)
- Saltworth P/L - Senior Product Manager-Software Development (Victoria, Australia)
The following jobs are featured as at 21 February 2017. For more roles please access MBA-exchange website.
Sprint - Technical Solution Architect - Australia
Sprint is recruiting a Technical Solution Architect. Please apply via the direct link.
AstraZeneca - Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme - Australia
To apply and to view the full programme description please click here.
KPMG - Senior Consultant - Global Strategy Group
KPMG is looking for a Senior Consultant to join the Global Strategy Group. The Strategy Group focuses on Enterprise Strategy, Growth Strategy, Operations Strategy, Deal Strategy.
To learn more about the role, please click here.
Application close 19 May 2017.
CommBank - Group Advisory
CommBank is looking for creative strategy or consulting professionals at all levels to join the banks' internal management consulting team. Working with executives across the Bank, providing advice on a range of complex and business-critical projects, analyse the banks' business, delivering insightful advice and recommendations, to leading high-impact projects that deliver real business value.
Click on the link below to apply:
IAG - two Strategy Manager roles available
IAG is recruiting the following roles:
For more jobs please visit www.iagcareers.com.au
Tesla - Logistics Analyst (Australia & NZ)
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Tesla is recruiting a Logistics Analyst - Australia & New Zealand. Please apply via the direct link.
Mirus Australia - Retained Services Consultant
Mirus Australia is seeking a Retained Services Consultant to join the advisory team.
For more information and how to apply, please visit LinkedIn.
KPMG recruitment programs for students, recent graduates and experienced professionals
In collaboration with MGSM Consulting Club and the Career Services office, a panel of Management Consulting leadership team from KPMG came to meet with our MBA and MMgmt students on Wednesday 15 Feb at MGSM's CBD campus.
As a result of the discussion, the KPMG team has encourage MGSM students, recent graduates and experienced professionals to apply for the programs below:
Applications for 2018 program open Feb 2017 to both international and local students of all degree backgrounds, who will be recruited into all divisions.
For experienced professionals (with 8-12 years of experience)
Opportunities will be published via LinkedIn or KPMG Careers Site and are open to candidates with business or IT experience, who will be recruited directly into the MC divisions.
|Key Attributes and Core Skills KPMG is looking for|
|Communication||Creative thinking||Structured approach|
|Outcome driven||Technical knowledge||Collaborative|
|Abstract thinking||Adaptable||Client focused|
More opportunities are available on KPMG Careers
Ernst & Young - Multiples Roles
For more information, please click on the desired link. If you are interested in any of the roles, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to visit and join the MBA community at EY
CapXM - Institutional Liquidity Sales
CapXM, a leading liquidity provider for FX, CFDs and US equities, is seeking an experienced Institutional Liquidity Sales person. This is an excellent opportunity for an FX professional looking to take their career to the next level in a rapidly growing trading organization. The Institutional Liquidity Sales Associate will work directly with the trading team, Chief Dealer and other executives on pipeline creation, conversion, and ongoing support of clients. This is a full-time, permanent position which can be remote-based.
International applicants are encouraged to apply.
Deliveroo - Multiple roles available (Australia and overseas)
Deliveroo is recruiting multiple roles in the following functional areas:
- Account Management
- Rider Operations
- Driver Operations
Positions are available in Australia, UK, HK, Germany and etc. Please see more information on Deliveroo Careers.
Siemens Finance Excellence Program (Global)
Siemens Finance Excellence Program is open for applications. READ MORE
The Siemens Finance Excellence Program (FEP) is the exclusive leadership program for finance experts under the sponsorship of the CFO and led by the global finance leadership team of Siemens.
Please note: the FEP would consider sponsorship for the right candidates so this may be good news for many international students.
More opportunities are available on Cochlear Careers.
BeThe1 - Head of Supply Chain and Customer Service (China)
BeThe1 is recruiting Head of Supply Chain and Customer Service. Please apply via the direct link.